About Charlene Day
Author and co-author of 10 books (5 international bestsellers)
- The 30 Laws of Flow: Timeless Principles for Entrepreneurial Success (International Best Seller)
- The Immune System Handbook: Your Owner’s Manual (International Best Seller)
- Why Do I Feel This Way? Cutting Through the Health Confusion (co-authored International Best Seller)
- Why Do I Feel This Way? Understand Your Body Discover Your Solutions (co-authored International Best Seller)
- My Big Idea Book Inspired by Global Best-Selling Authors (contributor)
- Estrogen through the Life Cycle: A Guide for Menopausal Women
- A Guide to Unconventional Cancer Therapies (contributor)
- Body Basics – Your Owner’s Manual (co-authored)
- Energize Your Eating (co-authored)
- Candida The Winning Solution (co-authored)
- The Ideal Basic Diet fridge magnet (2 versions)
- Lifestyle and Leadership Coach specializing in holistic health, achieving peak mindset, success and wealth creation, with clients across Canada, the United States, Australia, China and Mexico.
- International Speaker for many organizations, companies and associations.
- Guest expert on national and local media with appearances on CBC, CHCH, Rogers TV, Breakfast TV, CTV, The Globe and Mail, The Toronto Star, the Sun and Metro News.
- Given over 1000 workshops, seminars and keynotes.
- A specialist in understanding the mind, (the subconscious and conscious mind) and how it works for or against you and a expert in holistic health focusing on releasing energy blockages.
- Registered Nutritional Consultant, Bachelor of Spiritual Science, Diploma in Social Work, Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certificates, certifications, and studies in Mindfulness Training, Pachamama Training and the Game Changer, Law of Attraction Coaching, Insight Training, Touch for Health, Educational Kinesiology, Health Kinesiology, Reiki, Therapeutic Touch, Qi Gong, Quantum Touch, and Enneagram Training to mention a few.
Charlene is a Lifestyle and Leadership Advisor, facilitator, author, and speaker. Her expertise in the areas of wellness, lifestyle counseling, holistic health and entrepreneurial coaching is the result of more than 45 years of study and practice. She is a Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), a Registered Nutritional Consultant, has a Bachelor of Spiritual Science, and holds a Diploma in Social Work.
Highlights of Charlene’s early career include a busy massage therapy practice, therapeutic movement instructor, spiritual healing and meditation teacher, holistic coaching, teaching college nutrition classes and as an environmentalist, she focuses on environmental links to breast cancer and how to save the lakes. Charlene had the honor to be one of the presenters at the First World Conference on Breast Cancer.
Along with Charlene’s keen interest in health, she has an avid interest in personal development which supports her holistic approach. She is always learning and exploring. She has authored and co-authored over eight health books as well as contributed chapters to two other books. Her latest international best seller book The 30 Laws of Flow – Timeless Principles For Entrepreneurial Success is featured in the 30 Laws site.
Her enthusiastic study in the area of sales, marketing, goal setting, money management, communication skills, leadership, personal and spiritual development and training led her to coaching others. As an entrepreneur for over 45 years, she supports others based on experiential knowledge and training, in their journey towards becoming entrepreneurs and leaders.
As a visionary social entrepreneur, speaker, coach, wellness expert and facilitator, she assists other health practitioners to recognize their full potential. She inspires entrepreneurs to break through the issues and paradigms that prevent them from achieving their dreams while supporting their wellness. This is offered through coaching (either individual or group) or through an entrepreneurial venture which gives people the opportunity to earn over $100,000 in their first year.
Charlene has a daughter, two grown granddaughters and two great-grandsons.